New Britain, CT
- Perform rough grinding on aluminum castings.
- Perform basic visual inspection in accordance with work instruction.
- Knock-out molds with care
- Remove metal flask from outside mold.
- Wash out molds using rewash cabinets.
- Visually inspect each mold for obvious defects
- Make appropriate job entries, initials and dates all job route sheets.
Must have ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Must have the ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's
The noise level is high as many machines are running at one time.
No Experience Necessary
High School Diploma or GED
Aero space company with growth opportunities and job security.
This is an entry level position on the bus line. Temp to Hire approximately 3 months to full time employment. 40 hours per week with lots of OT
If you are looking for a great opportunity to grow in an increasingly fast paced industry and you have the drive and the will to learn from the beginning, this job is for you! Bilingual speaking applicants are encouraged to apply.